Customer notification - use Internet Explorer (IE) 11 for continued access to documents and product information.
Other browsers are not supported with this platform and will trigger security warnings.
All document and product information capabilities will work with IE11.
After Sept 8, 2020, you will need to modify the IE11 browser settings to place orders online.
Please contact your chemicals account manager or your local customer service team with questions or concerns.
Thermo Scientific ultrapure solvents and flush solutions help improve your UHPLC-MS results
Ever miss a signal?
Our ultrapure UHPLC-MS solvents offer significant advantages that help increase detection limits and improve instrument performance:
• Signal-to-noise ratio found in specifications
• Designed to deliver the highest sensitivity
• Tested to help ensure low metal-ion adduct formation
Our ChromaCare Instrument Flush Solutions help simplify instrument installation, facilitate instrument and column maintenance, and reduce background noise.
AcroSeal Packaging Demonstration Video
Working with air and moisture sensitive compounds, particularly those that are spontaneously pyrophoric, provides some specific challenges to the organic chemist.
In this practical demonstration of a reduction using lithium aluminium hydride (product code 19949) Dr Phil Helliwell of York University shares some techniques and tips to show how, with the help of AcroSeal™ packaged products, these challenges can be overcome.
AcroSeal packaging brochure
This new entirely revised and updated AcroSeal brochure includes:
• A complete list of products in AcroSeal packaging, including the new 4x25mL AcroSeal range
• Also featuring our range of AcroSeal solvents packaged over molecular sieves
• An improved format with products categorized by chemical families to enable easier searching
• An alphabetical index
• AcroSeal packaging highlights
• The recommend process for using AcroSeal products
Ultra Pure Inorganics
Inorganic products with ultra low metal contaminants have many important applications in today’s high technologies. We offer a line of ultra pure inorganics with trace metal content less than 100 ppm to as low as 1 ppm. In order to meet the increasing market demand, we have recently expanded our offering by 50%. This brochure provides an overview of the five most important applications of ultra pure inorganics,
• Crystal Growth Technology
• Photovoltaic Materials
• Optical fibers
A Comparison Study of AcroSeal® and Competitive Packagings for Air- and Moisture Sensitive Organometallic Reagents
A comparison study reveals that, when compared to the competitive packaging, AcroSeal significantly extends the shelf life of organomettalic reagents. Four commonly used reagents are discussed.
• Phenylmagnesium chloride
• Ethylmagnesium bromide
• Lithium diisopropylamide
Maybridge Screening and Fragment Collections
Maybridge collections enable scientists to accelerate their drug discovery programs through:
• Excellent diversity: libraries recognized as the most diverse in the industry.
• Proven success: the Maybridge Screening collection played a key role in development of promising new drugs: Sorafenib, Olaparib and Sunitinib.
• Superior quality: greater than 95% purity.
Palladium Catalyzed Coupling Chemistry
This technical brochure provides an overview of the use of palladium catalyzed chemistry in the formation of C-C and C-Heteroatom bonds.
• A key reference tool for palladium catalyzed coupling chemistry.
• Examples of recent new development.
• Quick reference guide to a wide range of catalysts, ligands and substrates.
New Video: AcroSeal Packaging Dual Tamper Evident Cap
|This 1 minute video clearly shows the features and benefits of AcroSeal packaging, with an overview of the product range, available pack sizes and customer feedback.|
ChemSearch App now available on
iPad and Android Devices
Easy access to chemicals via your iPad or Android mobile digital device:
• Search by drawing structure, molecular formula & part #
• Get specifications and MSDS on your device
NEW for Version 2: structure searching results include full range of Maybridge building blocks. Download the App now from iTunes or Google Play
Aluminium hydrides and borohydrides as reducing agents
The selective reduction of carbonyl groups and similar functionalities is amongst the most common synthetic transformations in organic chemistry.
For a wide number of substrates and with a broad range of selectivities and reactivities, complex hydrides of boron and aluminium are very useful nucleophilic reducing reagents to accomplish these transformations.
Explore our range of metal hydrides here